Thursday, January 11, 2007

George Lakoff on the "100 Hour Agenda" and more

A conversation with George Lakoff, senior fellow of the Rockridge Institute, introducing Rockridge Nation, Nancy Pelosi's 100 hour agenda, and the concept of framing of progressive values.




The Rockridge Institute introduces the first episode of their new Rockridge Nation Video Series. In this episode, George Lakoff talks with Rockridge Institute Executive Director Bruce Budner on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's 100 hour agenda, MoveOn.org's agenda, and a broader, long-term progressive agenda.

Nothing like Lakoff in a format that even a bushidiot can understand. Just click'n'learn! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I caught you commenting over at Swift's blog, and I do like this site.

Let me know if it's cool to recipricate links. You might want to check into my site first before you decide to :) I am trying to become more inclusive on my own site after commenting on the subject. (Hey, I am trying to be a better person. Some of my posters have convinced me to try harder :)

Peace.